The cloud we host it, we manage it but can you describe it?
Let us look after your cloud requirements be they our in-house offerings or external we take care of the complex IT!
Kerio Connect Managed Cloud
- Alternative to Exchange, 365 and Gmail for small to medium business
- Unified Communications with Email, IM, Calendar, Tasks, Contacts Sharing
- Synchronisation over multiple devices PC, Mac, Tablet and Mobile
Enterprise-class Email, Calendars, Contacts, Tasks, Chat, and More. Flexible, Cross-platform Client Support Secure & Protected Email from as little as £2.99 per user.
- Hosted in the UK on our own servers
- Advanced webmail interface and outlook integration
- Share and communicate as a team
Fully Managed Cloud Backup
- We work with various partners to manage the job of backing up your equipment
- Synology, Amazon, Dell, R1soft, Backup Agent and Acronis
- Solutions for Microsoft, Apple and Synology products
File and image based backup solutions from as little as £9.99 per month.
- Data stored and replicated in various locations UK and Worldwide
- We look after and manage the whole process
Mailborder Email Scanning Service
- Redundant High availability cloud based email scanning technology
- Fully supported with email and phone contact methods
- Billed on quantity of email per domain not per user
Scan your domains email with packages starting at £9.99 per month.
- End user portal for management of your email quarantine and group level management
- Dedicated Mailborder option for clients the need total control and separation hosted on our cloud servers
Cloud Management Service
- Fully managed Office 365, Google Apps or Amazon Web Services
- Single point of contact for the supply billing and support of your cloud services
- Access to low upfront costs without the need for in house experience we make the cloud accessible for all
Managed packages start from as little as £14.99 per month.
- We help to grow your business organically and migrate to dedicated when needed
- Flexibility in your cloud services helping you migrate from and to the cloud